From Unofficial Ansalon Wiki
Rangers are warriors, to a certain extent. They coexist with nature, and because of this, they have certain skills that allow them to move undetected through the natural world. However, they have a hard time blending in inside citys and man-made structures. Rangers may be considered part Warrior, part Thief, and part Mage.
Rangers begin with the skill in the sword, and gain second attack as well as the track skill as a default. Other weapon skills may be purchased.
Rangers receive a +3 bonus to Dexterity.
Complete Skill List
|Skill Name||Level||CP Cost|
|Hand to Hand||20||4|
|Spell Group||CP Cost|
- Earliest class to get dual wield (level 18)
- Skin lores make you 19% resistant to weapon at 101
- Great utility for a melee class
- Find Familiar helps solo leveling a lot (level 15)
- Compared to other primary melee classes, rangers don't get critical strike (Thieves, Warriors and Paladins do)
- This, however, may be compensated by the fact that rangers have high weapons resist with skin lore
- Very high exp per level. Expect 7000 exp per level or more